The municipality of the Orotava with its 218 km2s, is greatest of Tenerife, located in the heart of the valley of the same name, we can find places of much resistance, bathe in its beaches (bollulo, the ducks,) to visit the monumental zone of this town one of prettiest of Tenerife, to enter themselves in its rural places, to taste of its gastronomy in typical Guachinches. To know its culture popular, to enjoy its celebrations and the hospitality of the villeros (name that occur to the inhabitants of the Orotava) To enter us in some protected place of the zone, to practice the senderismo in its zone of forest and to know the majestoso Teide, that is in its municipal term Churches of the Orotava We can emphasize between its religious monuments, the Church of the Immaculate Conception located below the city council. The primitive hermitage of Our Lady of the Conception had its beginnings in 1498, in 1503 is constituted in Parish, the present construction dates from century XVIII, the monarch granted in 1769 two registries of Indians for Caracas stops aid of its construction, order to solemnly plan and to direct to the Patricio works Garci’a, inaugurated in 1788, baroque temple par excellence, its facade has a convex polygonal plant. Its central zone is more salient whereas their lateral ones are retranqueadas. In the capitals we found two reliefs spherical that they represent Caribbean and the Canary. Its tabernacle is of neoclassic style realised by Giuseppe Gaggini (genovs) also is necessary to emphasize the integrated altarpieces of the old temple in the new one, the one of the conception in the head of the Gospel and the one of the imprisoned gentleman in the one of the Epistle. Since curiosity is necessary to mention that in the chapel of the Immaculate Conception is marble the funeral ballot box of Gaspar de Franchy, Marquess of the sauzal, that origin in a lawsuit with Tavira Bishop reason why could not bury it.